Saturday 5 May 2012

Future Sneak Peek.

Happy Weekend all.

   Next week will see an attempt at some proper content on this new Blog.
So as i try to buff up my writing style, and find a groove to get into, I'll outline what I want to publish in the following weeks.!

  •   First up is more about Me. Boring I know, but you need to know who's crap your reading eh? and I'm guessing you'll want to know what games I enjoy playing.          
  •  Secondly, i want to get a review and impression of the Xbox release of The Witcher 2 Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition 
  • Thirdly I am gonna need some sort of following, so if you see this, and like it, please click follow. I don't bite, And if you wade through the crap on the blog you may find something you may be interested in.  and  finally,  there may be competitions down the line if i get enough interest. ( Perhaps.. don't hold out on that one, I int made o munneh.)

I am hoping to post twice a week at the least, So keep your eyes peeled for more of my filthy spew soon.

  Lespauljames
keep your eyes peeled for these bad bois

Dont forget to check out the poll at the bottom of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment